Cost of living in Aalborg, Denmark vs Innsbruck, Austria
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 76 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.13447 EUR / DKK
Do you live in Innsbruck? We need your help!
Cost of living in Aalborg (Denmark) is 10% more expensive than in Innsbruck (Austria)
For example, you would need at least €4,831 (kr35,927) in Aalborg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €4,400 in Innsbruck.
Prices recently added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Montevideo costs $U39,326 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $24 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Marseille costs €20 (13 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in Phoenix, Arizona costs $202 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cordova costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Istanbul costs 5.00TL (about 1 hour ago)