Cost of living in Minsk, Belarus vs Ingolstadt, Germany
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 401 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 15, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.43525 EUR / BYN
Do you live in Ingolstadt? We need your help!
Cost of living in Minsk (Belarus) is 47% cheaper than in Ingolstadt (Germany)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,900 in Ingolstadt you would need to make just about €1,540 (3,539 BYN) in Minsk.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belgrade costs 2,700 Дин. (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belfast costs £8 (6 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Geneva costs CHF 30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Almaty costs 2,500 KZT (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ghaziabad costs ₨1,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 50,000 ฿ (about 2 hours ago)