Cost of living in Baghdad, Iraq vs Ingolstadt, Germany
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 284 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00074 EUR / IQD
Do you live in Ingolstadt? We need your help!
Cost of living in Baghdad (Iraq) is 20% cheaper than in Ingolstadt (Germany)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,100 in Ingolstadt you would need to make just about €2,469 (3,343,045 Dinar) in Baghdad.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 345 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dallas, Texas costs $13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Calgary costs C$50,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Washington D.C. costs $10 (about 3 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Vilnius costs €516 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $70 (about 3 hours ago)