Cost of living in Zuwarah, Libya vs Indianapolis, Indiana, United States
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 79%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 190 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.22468 USD / LYD *
Do you live in Indianapolis, Indiana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zuwarah (Libya) is 60% cheaper than in Indianapolis, Indiana (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $4,900 in Indianapolis, Indiana you would need to make just about $1,953 (8,694 Dinar) in Zuwarah.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Catania costs €20 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 1,600 (33 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Geneva costs CHF 70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Berkeley, California costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Antonio, Texas costs $17 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Santiago costs CH$2,990 (about 2 hours ago)