Cost of living in Uberlandia, Brazil vs Indianapolis, Indiana, United States
|Personal Care||- 63%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 294 prices entered by 53 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 01, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.17845 USD / BRL
Do you live in Indianapolis, Indiana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Uberlandia (Brazil) is 57% cheaper than in Indianapolis, Indiana (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $5,300 in Indianapolis, Indiana you would need to make just about $2,288 (R$ 12,824) in Uberlandia.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tampa, Florida costs $7 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kolkata costs ₨15,248 (about 2 hours ago)
- 16 oz beer in neighbourhood pub in Boulder, Colorado costs $6 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 200 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,830 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Plata costs ARS $750 (about 3 hours ago)