Cost of living in Thiruvananthapuram, India vs Indianapolis, Indiana, United States
|Personal Care||- 72%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 186 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 09, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.01366 USD / INR
Do you live in Indianapolis, Indiana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Thiruvananthapuram (India) is 66% cheaper than in Indianapolis, Indiana (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $5,000 in Indianapolis, Indiana you would need to make just about $1,689 (₨123,615) in Thiruvananthapuram.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Makassar costs Rp 50,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gävle costs 89 kr (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 6,300 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £50 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Warsaw costs 4.60 zł (about 2 hours ago)