Cost of living in Tabriz, Iran vs Indianapolis, Indiana, United States
WARNING! Tabriz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tabriz.
|Personal Care||- 40%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 316 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 03, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.00002 USD / IRR *
Do you live in Indianapolis, Indiana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tabriz (Iran) is 19% cheaper than in Indianapolis, Indiana (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $5,300 in Indianapolis, Indiana you would need to make just about $4,278 (﷼ 180,114,601) in Tabriz.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in New Kingston costs J$55,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $2,033 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mexico City costs Mex$ 250 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Varanasi costs ₨1,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Armenia, Colombia costs COL$15,000 (about 4 hours ago)