Cost of living in Santa Cruz de Tenerife, Spain vs Indianapolis, Indiana, United States
|Personal Care||- 37%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 452 prices entered by 74 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 11, 2021. Exchange rate: 1.190 USD / EUR
Do you live in Indianapolis, Indiana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Cruz de Tenerife (Spain) is 16% cheaper than in Indianapolis, Indiana (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $4,600 in Indianapolis, Indiana you would need to make just about $3,843 (€3,229) in Santa Cruz de Tenerife.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Singapore costs SGD $2.20 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Dubai costs Dirham 10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$200,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €30 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Lahore costs ₨100 (about 3 hours ago)