Cost of living in Santa Cruz de Tenerife, Spain vs Indianapolis, Indiana, United States
|Personal Care||- 35%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 485 prices entered by 76 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 13, 2021. Exchange rate: 1.209 USD / EUR
Do you live in Indianapolis, Indiana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Cruz de Tenerife (Spain) is 17% cheaper than in Indianapolis, Indiana (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $5,200 in Indianapolis, Indiana you would need to make just about $4,336 (€3,588) in Santa Cruz de Tenerife.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Curitiba costs R$ 150 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in San Antonio, Texas costs $0.71 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santa Cruz, California costs $3,761 (about 3 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tashkent costs 28,000 сўм (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in São José dos Campos costs R$ 5.10 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $1,211 (about 3 hours ago)