Cost of living in Santa Cruz de la Sierra, Bolivia vs Indianapolis, Indiana, United States
|Personal Care||- 47%|
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.14507 USD / BOB
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 541 prices entered by 69 different people.
Do you live in Indianapolis, Indiana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Cruz de la Sierra (Bolivia) is 46% cheaper than in Indianapolis, Indiana (United States)
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Eugene, Oregon costs $30 (4 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Panama City costs 7 B/. (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $85 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Varanasi costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 3,200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $16 (about 2 hours ago)