Cost of living in San Jose, California, United States vs Indianapolis, Indiana, United States
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 507 prices entered by 75 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 03, 2021.
Do you live in Indianapolis, Indiana? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Jose, California (United States) is 41% more expensive than in Indianapolis, Indiana (United States)
For example, you would need at least $6,340 in San Jose, California to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $4,500 in Indianapolis, Indiana.
Prices recently added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Phoenix, Arizona costs $5.28 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 250TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Metz costs €700 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brighton and Hove costs £13 (about 4 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Karachi costs ₨130 (about 5 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 4,874 lei (about 5 hours ago)