Cost of living in Ravenna, Italy vs Indianapolis, Indiana, United States
|Personal Care||- 18%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 163 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 13, 2021. Exchange rate: 1.209 USD / EUR
Do you live in Indianapolis, Indiana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ravenna (Italy) is 5% cheaper than in Indianapolis, Indiana (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $4,500 in Indianapolis, Indiana you would need to make just about $4,289 (€3,549) in Ravenna.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Arequipa costs S/. 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edmonton costs C$16 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Niterói costs R$ 5,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bordeaux costs €1,600 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Recife costs R$ 4,400 (about 2 hours ago)