Cost of living in Port of Spain, Trinidad and Tobago vs Indianapolis, Indiana, United States
|Personal Care||- 20%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 312 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 01, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.14737 USD / TTD
Do you live in Indianapolis, Indiana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port of Spain (Trinidad and Tobago) is 12% cheaper than in Indianapolis, Indiana (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $4,800 in Indianapolis, Indiana you would need to make just about $4,205 (28,535 TT$) in Port of Spain.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Plata costs ARS $750 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Havana costs 15 CUC (31 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Detroit, Michigan costs $1.06 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Resistencia costs ARS $70 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Springfield, Massachusetts costs $18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $90 (about 2 hours ago)