Cost of living in Pietermaritzburg, South Africa vs Indianapolis, Indiana, United States
|Personal Care||- 58%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 318 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 02, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.06661 USD / ZAR
Do you live in Indianapolis, Indiana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pietermaritzburg (South Africa) is 43% cheaper than in Indianapolis, Indiana (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $5,300 in Indianapolis, Indiana you would need to make just about $3,018 (R 45,307) in Pietermaritzburg.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Puebla costs Mex$ 21 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Santa Cruz de la Sierra costs $b300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$3,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ourense costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mexico City costs Mex$ 503 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Jeddah costs ﷼ 29 (about 2 hours ago)