Cost of living in Long Beach, California, United States vs Indianapolis, Indiana, United States
|Personal Care||- 2%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 366 prices entered by 51 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 04, 2021.
Do you live in Indianapolis, Indiana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Long Beach, California (United States) is 36% more expensive than in Indianapolis, Indiana (United States)
For example, you would need at least $7,317 in Long Beach, California to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $5,400 in Indianapolis, Indiana.
Prices recently added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Nairobi costs Shilling500 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ankara costs 80TL (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Caracas costs 950,000 Bs.S. (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Mérida costs Mex$ 227 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $3,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago del Estero costs ARS $20,000 (about 2 hours ago)