Cost of living in Kokand, Uzbekistan vs Indianapolis, Indiana, United States
|Personal Care||- 15%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 233 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.00009 USD / UZS
Do you live in Indianapolis, Indiana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kokand (Uzbekistan) is 54% cheaper than in Indianapolis, Indiana (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $4,800 in Indianapolis, Indiana you would need to make just about $2,224 (23,433,756 сўм) in Kokand.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucharest costs 60 lei (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$90 (33 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Lima costs S/. 16 (about 1 hour ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in Asmara costs Nakfa8,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Kolkata costs ₨8 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Virginia Beach, Virginia costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)