Cost of living in Kaohsiung City, Taiwan vs Indianapolis, Indiana, United States
|Personal Care||- 8%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 166 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 08, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.03576 USD / TWD
Do you live in Indianapolis, Indiana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kaohsiung City (Taiwan) is 20% cheaper than in Indianapolis, Indiana (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $4,900 in Indianapolis, Indiana you would need to make just about $3,898 (109,010 NT$) in Kaohsiung City.
Prices recently added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Tokyo costs ¥12,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Maracaibo costs 18,890,000 Bs.S. (43 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Maringá costs R$ 2,800 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, California costs $2,846 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Presidente Prudente costs R$ 1,800 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $100 (about 2 hours ago)