Cost of living in Juiz de Fora, Brazil vs Indianapolis, Indiana, United States
|Personal Care||- 70%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 335 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 05, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.17795 USD / BRL
Do you live in Indianapolis, Indiana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Juiz de Fora (Brazil) is 64% cheaper than in Indianapolis, Indiana (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $5,100 in Indianapolis, Indiana you would need to make just about $1,853 (R$ 10,415) in Juiz de Fora.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago costs CH$25,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Savannah, Georgia costs $12 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Medellín costs COL$3,500,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $9 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Panama City costs 1,958 B/. (about 3 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Abbotsford costs C$22,995 (about 3 hours ago)