Cost of living comparison between Hong Kong and Indianapolis, Indiana, United States
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.12893 USD / HKD
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 2,072 prices entered by 325 different people.
Do you live in Indianapolis, Indiana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hong Kong is 45% more expensive than in Indianapolis, Indiana (United States)
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Shijiazhuang costs 元2,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in St. Louis, Missouri costs $15 (13 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bern costs CHF 75 (15 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Kumamoto costs ¥5,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 1,500 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madras costs ₨1.00 (43 minutes ago)