Cost of living comparison between Hong Kong and Indianapolis, Indiana, United States
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 8,601 prices entered by 1,105 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 11, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.12838 USD / HKD
Do you live in Indianapolis, Indiana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hong Kong is 53% more expensive than in Indianapolis, Indiana (United States)
For example, you would need at least $3,837 (HK$29,886) in Hong Kong to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $2,500 in Indianapolis, Indiana.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $12 (4 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dubai costs Dirham 1.00 (8 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Taipei costs 71 NT$ (21 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Bristol costs £479 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (heating, electricity, gas ...), monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bogotá costs COL$500,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Niterói costs R$ 19 (about 1 hour ago)