Cost of living in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam vs Indianapolis, Indiana, United States
|Personal Care||- 59%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 267 prices entered by 69 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 03, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.00004 USD / VND
Do you live in Indianapolis, Indiana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ho Chi Minh City (Vietnam) is 44% cheaper than in Indianapolis, Indiana (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $5,300 in Indianapolis, Indiana you would need to make just about $2,980 (68,628,900 ₫) in Ho Chi Minh City.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in New Kingston costs J$55,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 250 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $2,033 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mexico City costs Mex$ 250 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Varanasi costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Armenia, Colombia costs COL$15,000 (about 4 hours ago)