Cost of living in Eilat, Israel vs Indianapolis, Indiana, United States
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 179 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 08, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.30000 USD / ILS
Do you live in Indianapolis, Indiana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Eilat (Israel) is 22% more expensive than in Indianapolis, Indiana (United States)
For example, you would need at least $6,350 (21,167 ₪) in Eilat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $5,200 in Indianapolis, Indiana.
Prices recently added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in New York City costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Talcahuano costs CH$250,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cochabamba costs $b4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Tokyo costs ¥12,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Maringá costs R$ 2,800 (about 3 hours ago)