Cost of living in Culiacán, Mexico vs Indianapolis, Indiana, United States
|Personal Care||- 64%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 393 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 28, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.04793 USD / MXN
Do you live in Indianapolis, Indiana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Culiacán (Mexico) is 56% cheaper than in Indianapolis, Indiana (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $4,500 in Indianapolis, Indiana you would need to make just about $1,974 (Mex$ 41,176) in Culiacán.
Prices recently added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Santiago de Cali costs COL$9,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Buenos Aires costs ARS $70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 170 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Managua costs 200 C$ (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $27,000 (about 3 hours ago)