Cost of living in Chincha Alta, Peru vs Indianapolis, Indiana, United States
|Personal Care||- 55%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 239 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 05, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.27273 USD / PEN
Do you live in Indianapolis, Indiana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chincha Alta (Peru) is 53% cheaper than in Indianapolis, Indiana (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $5,000 in Indianapolis, Indiana you would need to make just about $2,350 (S/. 8,618) in Chincha Alta.
Prices recently added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $8 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Madison, Wisconsin costs $0.70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Kingston costs J$5,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago costs CH$25,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Savannah, Georgia costs $12 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Medellín costs COL$3,500,000 (about 4 hours ago)