Cost of living in Cartagena, Spain vs Indianapolis, Indiana, United States
|Personal Care||- 48%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 291 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 06, 2021. Exchange rate: 1.195 USD / EUR
Do you live in Indianapolis, Indiana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cartagena (Spain) is 31% cheaper than in Indianapolis, Indiana (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $4,900 in Indianapolis, Indiana you would need to make just about $3,399 (€2,843) in Cartagena.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$600,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Vienna costs €850 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucaramanga costs COL$23,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Queretaro costs Mex$ 250 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 5,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Nîmes costs €33 (about 2 hours ago)