Cost of living in Beijing, China vs Indianapolis, Indiana, United States
|Personal Care||- 38%|
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.14499 USD / CNY
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,075 prices entered by 190 different people.
Do you live in Indianapolis, Indiana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Beijing (China) is 13% cheaper than in Indianapolis, Indiana (United States)
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Novosibirsk costs руб 13,000 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Los Angeles, California costs $1.00 (19 minutes ago)
- Cappuccino in expat area of the city in Bangkok costs 125 ฿ (35 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Durban costs R 16 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 32 (about 1 hour ago)