Cost of living in Beijing, China compared to Indianapolis, Indiana, United States
|Personal Care||- 27%|
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.15378 USD / CNY
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,100 prices entered by 227 different people.
Do you live in Indianapolis, Indiana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Beijing (China) is 15% cheaper than in Indianapolis, Indiana (United States)
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Peshawar costs ₨1,200 (6 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Gurgaon costs ₨800 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sherbrooke costs C$15 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hamilton costs NZ$11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨2,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Kuala Lumpur costs RM20 (about 2 hours ago)