Cost of living comparison between Bandung, Indonesia and Indianapolis, Indiana, United States
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,197 prices entered by 236 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 25, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.00007 USD / IDR
Do you live in Indianapolis, Indiana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
- Cost of living in New York is 167% more expensive than in DF
- Cost of living in DF is 63% cheaper than in New York
- Cost of living in Sydney is 28% cheaper than in London
- Cost of living in Kuala Lumpur is 57% cheaper than in Singapore
- Cost of living in London is 5% more expensive than in New York
- Cost of living in London is 38% more expensive than in Paris
- Cost of living in London is 212% more expensive than in Bucharest
- Cost of living in Toronto is 51% more expensive than in São Paulo
- Cost of living in London is 38% more expensive than in Sydney
- Cost of living in Kuala Lumpur is 7% cheaper than in Jakarta
Cost of living in Bandung (Indonesia) is 33% cheaper than in Indianapolis, Indiana (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,125 in Indianapolis, Indiana you would need to make just about $2,084 (Rp 28,567,126) in Bandung.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Petaling Jaya costs RM17 (29 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Brisbane costs AU$1,720 (40 minutes ago)
- Lunchtime menu in the business district in Kansas City, Missouri costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- 24 tablets box of cold medicine (tylenol, frenadol, coldrex ...) in Buenos Aires costs ARS $52 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Perth costs AU$0.20 (about 1 hour ago)