Cost of living in Baghdad, Iraq vs Indianapolis, Indiana, United States
|Personal Care||- 48%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 708 prices entered by 90 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 15, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00084 USD / IQD
Do you live in Indianapolis, Indiana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Baghdad (Iraq) is 21% cheaper than in Indianapolis, Indiana (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,900 in Indianapolis, Indiana you would need to make just about $3,089 (3,675,792 Dinar) in Baghdad.
Prices recently added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Istanbul costs 750TL (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Casablanca costs 49 Dirham (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Frankfurt am Main costs €700 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Valencia costs €1.21 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Puebla costs Mex$ 6,000 (about 3 hours ago)