Cost of living in Santiago, Chile vs Imphal, India
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 5,189 prices entered by 479 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 05, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.09306 INR / CLP
Do you live in Imphal? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santiago (Chile) is 21% more expensive than in Imphal (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨56,974 (CH$612,241) in Santiago to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨47,000 in Imphal.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $15 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Palo Alto, California costs $164 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Manchester costs £3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in San Francisco, California costs $79 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oviedo costs €650 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4.20 (about 2 hours ago)