Cost of living in Warsaw, Poland vs Imperatriz, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,371 prices entered by 252 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.988 BRL / PLN
Do you live in Imperatriz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Warsaw (Poland) is about the same as in Imperatriz (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 4,500 in Imperatriz you would need to make just about R$ 4,466 (4,522 zł) in Warsaw.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €400 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,100 (35 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Adelaide costs AU$4,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Shanghai costs 3,188元 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Seattle, Washington costs $1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Vijayawada costs ₨5,500 (about 1 hour ago)