Cost of living in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia vs Imperatriz, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 856 prices entered by 94 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.999 BRL / SAR
Do you live in Imperatriz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Riyadh (Saudi Arabia) is 11% more expensive than in Imperatriz (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 4,213 (﷼ 4,216) in Riyadh to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 3,800 in Imperatriz.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$60 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 35,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Osasco costs R$ 2,000 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Neuquén costs ARS $42 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $908 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kansas City, Missouri costs $20,330 (about 1 hour ago)