Cost of living in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil vs Imperatriz, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 966 prices entered by 116 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 07, 2020.
Do you live in Imperatriz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rio de Janeiro (Brazil) is 8% more expensive than in Imperatriz (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 4,329 in Rio de Janeiro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 4,000 in Imperatriz.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Havana costs 17 CUC (29 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Hyderabad, India costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Madras costs ₨1,200,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Jhansi costs ₨600 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Pattaya costs 200 ฿ (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Jakarta costs Rp 6,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)