Cost of living in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, United States vs Imperatriz, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 117%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 208 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 12, 2020. Exchange rate: 5.412 BRL / USD
Do you live in Imperatriz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania (United States) is 101% more expensive than in Imperatriz (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 8,055 ($1,488) in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 4,000 in Imperatriz.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,200 (28 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Shanghai costs 7,000元 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Winnipeg costs C$102 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guatemala City costs Q40 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Petrolina costs R$ 23 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rosario costs ARS $25,000 (about 3 hours ago)