Cost of living in Montreal, Canada vs Imperatriz, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,969 prices entered by 387 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 15, 2019. Exchange rate: 2.897 BRL / CAD
Do you live in Imperatriz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Montreal (Canada) is 34% more expensive than in Imperatriz (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 5,211 (C$1,799) in Montreal to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 3,900 in Imperatriz.
Prices recently added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 40,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,659 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 3,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $2.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Muscat costs ﷼ 8 (about 2 hours ago)