Cost of living in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia vs Imperatriz, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,375 prices entered by 250 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 16, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.908 BRL / MYR
Do you live in Imperatriz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia) is 7% cheaper than in Imperatriz (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 4,200 in Imperatriz you would need to make just about R$ 3,886 (RM4,280) in Kuala Lumpur.
Prices recently added
- Laundry detergent, 3 liters in Istanbul costs 10TL (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nezahualcóyotl costs Mex$ 250 (5 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Quito costs $1.20 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €456 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 28,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Mendoza costs ARS $7,000 (about 2 hours ago)