Cost of living in Hanoi, Vietnam vs Imperatriz, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 295 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00017 BRL / VND
Do you live in Imperatriz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hanoi (Vietnam) is 24% cheaper than in Imperatriz (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 4,500 in Imperatriz you would need to make just about R$ 3,408 (20,603,473 ₫) in Hanoi.
Prices recently added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tuxtla Gutiérrez costs Mex$ 90 (21 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Reykjavik costs 3,600,000 kr (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boise, Idaho costs $13 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Asunción costs 6,900,000 Gs (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Maringá costs R$ 185 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greenville, South Carolina costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)