Cost of living in Ankara, Turkey vs Imperatriz, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 622 prices entered by 85 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 05, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.774 BRL / TRY
Do you live in Imperatriz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ankara (Turkey) is 11% cheaper than in Imperatriz (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 3,900 in Imperatriz you would need to make just about R$ 3,470 (4,483TL) in Ankara.
Prices recently added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Opole costs 16 zł (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Manaus costs R$ 240 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Belgrade costs 6,300,000 Дин. (about 3 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Atlanta, Georgia costs $368 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Almaty costs 1,000 KZT (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$26,000 (about 3 hours ago)