Cost of living in Hong Kong vs Iloilo, Philippines
|Personal Care||+ 119%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,342 prices entered by 245 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 15, 2019. Exchange rate: 6.647 PHP / HKD
Do you live in Iloilo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hong Kong is 147% more expensive than in Iloilo (Philippines)
For example, you would need at least Php153,288 (HK$23,062) in Hong Kong to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Php62,000 in Iloilo.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portsmouth costs £6.00 (2 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 40,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,659 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 3,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $2.50 (about 2 hours ago)