Cost of living in Curitiba, Brazil vs Iloilo, Philippines
|Personal Care||+ 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,015 prices entered by 83 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 05, 2020. Exchange rate: 9.325 PHP / BRL
Do you live in Iloilo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Curitiba (Brazil) is 12% cheaper than in Iloilo (Philippines)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Php65,000 in Iloilo you would need to make just about Php57,045 (R$ 6,118) in Curitiba.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Manaus costs R$ 240 (23 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Belgrade costs 6,300,000 Дин. (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Atlanta, Georgia costs $368 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Almaty costs 1,000 KZT (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$26,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Talcahuano costs CH$580,000 (about 2 hours ago)