Cost of living in Kuwait City, Kuwait vs Ilmenau, Germany
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 624 prices entered by 165 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 16, 2019. Exchange rate: 2.927 EUR / KWD
Do you live in Ilmenau? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kuwait City (Kuwait) is 5% cheaper than in Ilmenau (Germany)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,800 in Ilmenau you would need to make just about €1,716 (Dinar 586) in Kuwait City.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangkok costs 1,500 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Cluj-Napoca costs 2,125 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Hamburg costs €1.45 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brussels costs €2.10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €100 (about 2 hours ago)