Cost of living in Indore, India vs Ilha de Mocambique, Mozambique
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 456 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.890 MZN / INR
Do you live in Ilha de Mocambique? We need your help!
Cost of living in Indore (India) is 16% cheaper than in Ilha de Mocambique (Mozambique)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 59,000 MT in Ilha de Mocambique you would need to make just about 49,840 MT (₨55,985) in Indore.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Geneva costs CHF 70 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Seoul costs ₩2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Medellín costs COL$60,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 70 zł (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bremen costs €10 (about 2 hours ago)