Cost of living in Budapest, Hungary vs Ilha de Mocambique, Mozambique
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,835 prices entered by 255 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 16, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.21568 MZN / HUF
Do you live in Ilha de Mocambique? We need your help!
Cost of living in Budapest (Hungary) is 13% cheaper than in Ilha de Mocambique (Mozambique)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 180,000 MT in Ilha de Mocambique you would need to make just about 155,837 MT (722,545 Ft) in Budapest.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangkok costs 1,500 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Cluj-Napoca costs 2,125 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Hamburg costs €1.45 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brussels costs €2.10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €100 (about 2 hours ago)