Cost of living in Baghdad, Iraq vs Ilha de Mocambique, Mozambique
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 214 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.05188 MZN / IQD
Do you live in Ilha de Mocambique? We need your help!
Cost of living in Baghdad (Iraq) is 12% cheaper than in Ilha de Mocambique (Mozambique)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 115,000 MT in Ilha de Mocambique you would need to make just about 101,532 MT (1,957,115 Dinar) in Baghdad.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $2,033 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Diego, California costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Auckland costs NZ$50,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Santiago costs CH$825 (about 2 hours ago)