Cost of living in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam vs Ilam, Iran
WARNING! Ilam has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ilam.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 471 prices entered by 72 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.810 IRR / VND *
Do you live in Ilam? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ho Chi Minh City (Vietnam) is 27% more expensive than in Ilam (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 27,908,495 (15,415,591 ₫) in Ho Chi Minh City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 21,900,000 in Ilam.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in The Hague costs €9 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,750 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨26,429 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chicago, Illinois costs $18 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Nuuk, Greenland costs kr30 (about 2 hours ago)