Cost of living in Rome, Italy vs Ichikawa, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 592 prices entered by 101 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 121.265 JPY / EUR
Do you live in Ichikawa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rome (Italy) is about the same as in Ichikawa (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥500,141 (€4,124) in Rome to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥487,000 in Ichikawa.
Prices recently added
- 2 tickets to the movies in Aalborg costs kr200 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Providence, Rhode Island costs $1,830 (13 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Maui costs $20,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tuxtla Gutiérrez costs Mex$ 90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Reykjavik costs 3,600,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Asunción costs 6,900,000 Gs (about 1 hour ago)