Cost of living in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia vs Ichikawa, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,374 prices entered by 249 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 16, 2019. Exchange rate: 26.269 JPY / MYR
Do you live in Ichikawa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia) is 11% cheaper than in Ichikawa (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥257,000 in Ichikawa you would need to make just about ¥227,953 (RM8,678) in Kuala Lumpur.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $773 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Beijing costs 100元 (38 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Sarajevo costs 1,299KM (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Montevideo costs $U2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mountain View, California costs $4,269 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 85m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,720 (about 2 hours ago)