Cost of living in Indore, India vs Ichikawa, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 454 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.556 JPY / INR
Do you live in Ichikawa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Indore (India) is 14% cheaper than in Ichikawa (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥103,000 in Ichikawa you would need to make just about ¥88,250 (₨56,712) in Indore.
Prices recently added
- 1 kg of apples in Hanoi costs 100,000 ₫ (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tijuana costs Mex$ 30,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €678 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Chelyabinsk costs руб 600 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 85m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$17,200 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Sulaymaniyah costs 760 Dinar (about 2 hours ago)