Cost of living in Bucharest, Romania vs Ichikawa, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,393 prices entered by 219 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2019. Exchange rate: 25.582 JPY / RON
Do you live in Ichikawa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bucharest (Romania) is 10% cheaper than in Ichikawa (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥253,000 in Ichikawa you would need to make just about ¥228,325 (8,925 lei) in Bucharest.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $17 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,931 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 85m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,634 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cleveland, Ohio costs $11 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Limassol costs €40 (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Maracaibo costs 40,000 Bs.S. (about 4 hours ago)