Cost of living in Ankara, Turkey vs Ichikawa, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,250 prices entered by 144 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 18.787 JPY / TRY
Do you live in Ichikawa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ankara (Turkey) is 14% cheaper than in Ichikawa (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥127,000 in Ichikawa you would need to make just about ¥109,226 (5,814TL) in Ankara.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toronto costs C$20 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Casablanca costs 150 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 85m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Southampton costs £3,655 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Havana costs 25 CUC (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mendoza costs ARS $300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 15,000 (about 2 hours ago)