Cost of living in Santiago de Cali, Colombia vs Ica, Peru
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 817 prices entered by 92 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 12, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00097 PEN / COP
Do you live in Ica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santiago de Cali (Colombia) is 6% cheaper than in Ica (Peru)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require S/. 3,800 in Ica you would need to make just about S/. 3,585 (COL$3,708,973) in Santiago de Cali.
Prices recently added
- 6 eggs, large in Manila costs Php600 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 21,000 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Cotonou costs 1,200 Franc (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $2,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$18,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Maputo costs 111 MT (about 3 hours ago)