Cost of living in Mumbai, India vs Ica, Peru
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,553 prices entered by 382 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 18, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.04778 PEN / INR
Do you live in Ica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mumbai (India) is 25% more expensive than in Ica (Peru)
For example, you would need at least S/. 4,484 (₨93,827) in Mumbai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with S/. 3,600 in Ica.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shanghai costs 50元 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orléans costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 66,000 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 22,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Amsterdam costs €417 (about 1 hour ago)